Friday, April 07, 2006

Da 4th TAG



Hmmm 1 would imagine I’ve run out of ideas to write something, now that I’ve been taking up so many tags lately. But hey…I feel it’s fun and I enjoy doing them.
So Phoenix_Rises tagged me with this questionnaire and here I go…

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
Ok I just have an e-book with me right now…Catch-22 by Joseph Heller.
“…Even when he cheated he couldn't win, because the people he cheated against were always better at cheating too.”

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
I can touch my clipboard. I don’t get the point.


3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Bon Jovi on MTV Unplugged


4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
5:00 PM


5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
5:05 PM.
Hmmm not bad…

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The beeps of the electronic swiping instrument at the door near my cubicle


7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This afternoon went outside office campus for lunch


8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My current webshots desktop wallpaper…I’ve put it up here(It’s a painting!).

9. What are you wearing?
Ah…ThankGodIt’sFriday …. So I’m in my full fundoo casuals…cowboy styled leather patched Wrangler jeans and a black tee!

10. Did you dream last night?
I mostly do but I hardly remember what the exact dream was….except when I get woken up by the alarm and then put it on snooze and go back 2 sleep….
I often find myself dreaming about walking in snow covered mountains….wonder what it means….maybe I’ll do a whole post on it sometime!

11. When did you last laugh?
Saw the spoof Rendezvous with Simi Girebaal hosted by the hilarious Cyrus on MTV…. Guests were Funmohan Singh and George Tush…. Damn funny!

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
On the wall of my cubicle there’s a pin-up that says “Bus stops at the bus station, rail stops at the railway station, and this is my workstation”. :D

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Saw “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas” on my comp last week ….. damn weird movie I must say…. Still Johnny Depp makes it worth a watch.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Good when you don’t have anything else to do.

15. What is the last film you saw?
“Being Cyrus”, again another dark movie …. Can’t say that I “enjoyed” it but Saif Ali Khan is a transformed actor now!

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A Harley Davidson, a Lamborghini Murcielago and a bungalow overlooking my own apple orchard somewhere high up in Himachal.


17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
Hmmm… I have a teeny weeny goatee below my lower lip that I’ve been sporting off and on for 4 years now, also i make good chai.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
There should be 1 universal religion where everyone worships a nameless God as I feel that’s the root cause of almost all conflicts worldwide.

19. Do you like to dance?
U kidding me…. OF COURSE I CAN PUT THE BLOODY DANCE FLOOR ON FIRE


20. George Bush:


My favourites amongst his gems:
"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."
"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
"The future will be better tomorrow."
“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Ahaan now that’s interesting!
I lovee the traditional Indian Sanskrit names….but it wud have to be unique yet sound Kool.
Umm the girl wud be Naija – which means the daughter of wisdom ;)
But seriously I luv the name Lavanya (means a beautiful girl)


22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Arnav ( means the ocean)


23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I don’t see any reason not to.

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
“Ok dude you’ve been a reasonably nice guy down there….here u can have all the apsaras” ;)

25. People who may do this memo in their journal:
Hmmm now I won’t leave anyone this time !! All who’ve come here ….

(alphabetically)
Amy
Anand
Alive_n_Confused
Deepa
Dewdrop
DeVile
Ekta
Elle
Icyblue
Keshi
My_Ramblings
Nidhi
Sebia
Shikha
Shivangi
The_Ego_Has_Landed
White Forest


Just do it if you haven’t yet!

21 comments:

Keshi said...

dammnnn u tagged me Rebzz lol!

Nice answers btw..hehehe...Lavanya and Arnav r cool and beautiful names! And ur reading Catch22...awww...I so want to read it but I hardly get time to do anything these days...my boss suggested I read that book...and u know it was originally called Catch18...and then changed the title for some weird reason.

btw ur Q to God at pearly_gates was funny lollllz!

ok let me play the tag in my next comment...:)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.

what sort of Q is this and what purpose would it serve? lol anyways I'll do it.

As Im at home right now, I have the Bhagavath Gita right next to me and page 18, line 4 says:

"therefore sanatana-dharma does not refer to any sectarian process of religion".




2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.

If I strecth my left arm now it will hit the wall...cos my PC is next to a wall at home :)

And yeah I dun see the point either...



3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

This morning Video Hits and Blunty Boy...awwww...



4.Without looking, guess what time it is?

10am?




5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

10:20am jeeezzz 20mins out!




6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

Goshh my mum singing some devotional chants in the prayer room..lol she's cute.




7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

Last evening for a nice long walk...my part of my fitness regime :)




8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

hey Rebbz I have webshots on my work pc. so cool those pics!

b4 I started this survey I looked at my blog comment and came straight here :)




9. What are you wearing?

okk kinda embarased to say this but Im still in my night-wear lol!




10. Did you dream last night?

u dream of snow lucky u ...I dreamt a very bad one...an execution it was too scary and I dunno why Im dreamt such a thing!




11. When did you last laugh?

Last night watching this Tamil movie which is supposed to be a serious one..but was a comedy to me lol!




12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

actually nothing...this room is a very simple one.



13. Seen anything weird lately?

yep...a man with a chin-ring and helloked weird and quite suffocating...lol!




14. What do you think of this quiz?

good when there's nothing else in this goddamn world to do...




15. What is the last film you saw?

Tht Tamil movie last night..lol...

English:Freaky Friday




16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?

I would buy a ticket to Europe and all the other wonderful places in the world...




17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.

I have a black beauty spot right under my left eyes and one next to my right eye...

And tho Im the youngest in the family, Im the top chef :):)




18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

I'd like people to be more selfless...




19. Do you like to dance?
U kidding me….

aww I'd drag u to the floor Rebbz...I love to dance, anytime, any place lol!




20. George Bush:

I hate politics and politicians so there u go...





21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Sabitha...I dunno the meaning but I love that name...




22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

Akaash (sky)...I love that name...




23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

I am :)




24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?


Why all that fuss?




25. People who may do this memo in their journal:


I guess u have already done that :)



Thanks Rebzz I had fun answering and it was my frist time that I got tagged on this one...have a great weekend!


Keshi.

Urvashi said...

Hey! Glad you took the tag. Not many people like to! So I guess you are gonna be a victim of all my future tags! :D

The George Bush quotes were priceless! I'd read 'em before but they are worht a snicker everytime! He's so goddamn stupid!

Urvashi said...

BTW, is that a pic of Venice? It's a lovely pic! :)

the_ego_has_landed said...

hey...neat tag...lol..thanks for taggin me:) finally somethin to blog about!

SeePearrl said...

ohh boy...! you put me in trouble lolzz :D

will take it up in a day or two!

My Ramblings... said...

sigh...Is this tit for tat, you big meanie? :D
Will do it boss. :)

Nirwa Mehta said...

Hey! Nice blog! And, Nice tag too! Sigh, nobody tags me! :(

Keep writing! :)

Nirwa

rebel_on_loose said...

Damn the Monday Morning Blues! :(

Keshi ->
Hey there Keshi wsup? Hey i've read Catch-22 long time back...i had a copy with me tht's y i quoted from it...and my suggestion wud b NOT 2 go for it unless u like weird offbeat dark humour!
Hehe thnx for takin up the tag rite now!
Ahaan ur reading The Geeta! Hmmm nice 2 know ur still in touch with ur roots even in Sydney!
Hmmm in ur nite-wear....Ahem...thts nice!
Gawd ur dreamz r scary...but hey sumtimes they can mean sumthing gud...chk out this site...
Dream Analysis
According to this dreams of death means impending change in life...so thr u go...
Haha...u'll drag me to the dance floor!Lemme come 2 Sydney sumtime then v'll c who can drag whom!
Sabitha and Aakash...nice names...thnx for doing it Keshi...
Keep Rocking!


Shivangi ->
Haha...sure i'd love to rot there if ur givin me company! :D


Phoenix_Rises ->
Hey there...the pleasure is all mine lady. Haha...Bush is indispensable for the entire comedy industry tht he provides fodder to...
And yea tht is Venice but it isn't a pic...it's a painting!


The_Ego_Has_Landed ->
Heyy thr Ego howdy?
Ur most welcome missy...looking forward to a post from u finally!
:)


White_Forest ->
Hehe....come on it's gud 2 b troubled once in a while ain't it!
Ok 2 days it is....


My_Ramblings ->
Lol...yea sumthing of the sort u cud say.... :> I'll take up ur 'guilty' tag after the next post!
U better do tht gal! :)


Nirwa ->
Hey and thnx for dropping by!
Mucho Gracias for the kind words....
Hehe "Neki aur pooch pooch"
There u go ... thee have been tagged as of this moment....
Now lemme c wht u come up with
Keep visiting n blogging!

TC ALL!

Nirwa Mehta said...

Oh, and I am also blogrolling ya! :D

Nisha said...

That is a looooooooooooooong tag to complete...... oops, hold on...there is something on the fire.... will be right back ;) hehehehe...

Yep... given that i have all the time in the world, I'll do it ;) Just kidding..!

CheerS!

Keshi said...

hehe thanks Rebz! Yes I bought the Geeta at some Hindu function, cos thats not something I ever read...Im slowly reading it...:)

Keshi.

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

hey ...

u r so frank ...

poor Bush .. i liked the kids names .. Arnav is beautiful ..

inshah allah .. hope it works out in ur favour !

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

have done this already

rebel_on_loose said...

Nirwa ->
Ah, shukriya...i'm honoured! :)


Icy ->
Careful now Icy...hope u don't burn up the apartment! :p
Kidding ??? Hope u'll still do it!
Cheers!


Keshi ->
Awww nice 2 know Keshi... i read it loong time back! It's reallyy inspiring!


Deepa ->
Thank u ma'am...
Hope wht works out in my favour?
Yup i remember u did it...Pranav n Akhila rite...

Blog On!

Khushi said...

hullo, Naija means natural...
wisdom = ROL eh???? ;-)

rebel_on_loose said...

Khushi ->
Well either my source is wrong or urs...but then..."What's in a name ?" :)
"wisdom = ROL" .... Ahem, ab main apne moonh se apni tareef kaise karoon...acha hai aapne hi kar di!
;-)

Shikha said...

Yayy..I like this tag..especially the first question..Catch 22 is filled with such lines:))

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

what i meant was that hope Arnav and LAvanya work out well for u

rebel_on_loose said...

Shikha ->
Glad u liked it ma'am....yup Catch-22 is like that....hope ur having a blast in Dubai post engagement!


Deepa ->
Ohk got tht...
:) Thank u!

Jewel Rays said...

Oopsy been tagged....

hahaha


Orites will fulfill it soon.:)